Friday, February 09, 2007

Okay, so I am super bad about keeping everyone afloat on our blogger thing. I must do better, esp. b/c I was sent an email today that told me that we had only 175 days until we get hitched!!! That isn't all that much time, so I will get you quickly up to date.

Okay..................we have our wedding local. The Rincon Beach Club! I will be having my dream wedding on the beach-yay!

I did find my dress and it is amazing. Never really thought that I would be one of those girls who would cry over finding the perfect dress, but I did. :)

We have a DJ-the wonderful Scott Topper. We have our photographer, Ryan Toussaint, a graduate of my alma mater.....Go Westmont!!!!! I think that I have found the perfect bridesmaids dresses..................have my flowers picked out........................but don't have a florist...........
anywho, it will all come together.

Jesse and I are settling in to Michigan life where it is currently 6 degrees outside, with snow and ice galore. Hey, but at least we are together. Each day I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful man in my life...... I know, I am getting sappy.....

Keep you better posted as we continue on........

Miss you and love you all

No comments: