Tuesday, September 18, 2007


My beautiful flowers, red roses and cala lilies, aren't they gorgeous!












This is the place.....









Rehearsal practice....see, my little plate bouquet actually made it....







Hawaii here we come!!! Jesse and I are so excited that we are going to such a beautiful paradise for our HoneyMoon. We are so blessed.






Having a great time at the luau......YAY!!!!

Rebecca and Jesse at Waimea Canyon, the Kauia "Grand Canyon." My feet!!!!
Poipu Beach-gorgeous!
Look how beautiful the flowers are, no wonder why the all the beautiful Hawaiian girls are smiling.

This is after our four hour kiyak adventure then hike. We hiked to this beautiful waterfall and then we just had to pose...













Yup there it is, my favorite part of the trip (jk)......visiting the World's Westernmost Brewpub.


So....our HoneyMoon was amazing....Kauai is so beautiful, so breathtaking....We would love to go back.... We had a great time enjoying the beach, swimming, kayaking, exercising, going to Luaus and just enjoying each other and being married.


Jesse and I are so very blessed to have found each other and to be married in my/our dream wedding in Santa Barbara. It was picturesque.

No comments: